Full Circle

Never boring and never predetermined life does take you on a journey.  Some travel hard and fast and burn out quick, others meander along winding trails full of forks and turns.  And many of us find that life is full of circles.  Even though I have traveled the world, I am occasionally stopped in my tracks and realize how small the world is. 

No matter where I have been, when I think of home, I think of New England.  Where I spent my youth, and where most of my life realization took place.  You always gravitate home, either mentally or physically.  As I start to pack for Market Square Day in Portsmouth, New Hampshire...I think about my childhood where I grew up and graduated from high school.  I think about my old bedroom, in my old house, the posters on the walls, the friends of my adolescence, the snow falling on the mill pond.

Now I return, as an adult with a family of my own, and a growing business.  I look forward to returning to Portsmouth, to Market Square Day.  I also look forward to possibly running into old friends and actually saying "Has it really been 10 years?", and meeting there children who are about to circle and navigate the world.
Market Square Day
Portsmouth, NH
June 9th, 2012
9:00-4:00

1 comment:

  1. That was absolutely lovely to read... You are a fantastic writer and I hope you have the best time there! Good luck and I love you guys so much!
    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete